|SPECIFICATION OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25|
|Softening point ˚C||90-100||D-36|
|Loss on heating (wt)%||0.2 max||D-6|
|Flash point ˚C||230 min||D-92|
|Solubility in CS2 (wt)%||99 min||D-4|
OXIDIZED BITUMEN (BLOWN ASPHALT) is produced by either continuous or Staggered Blowing Process. Heated Penetration Grade BITUMEN under controlled environment is BLOWN with air which controls the oil content in the BITUMEN while it OXIDIZED. The different grades for suited applications produced are designated by two numbers to indicate the mid-points of their softening point and penetration ranges.
Petro Tar Company is Manufacturer of OXIDIZED BITUMEN that produce, export, supply and sell all grades of OXIDIZED BITUMEN (HARD BITUMEN, OXIDISED BITUMEN) 99.5% Pure and without Gilsonite and just by air blowing, specially PURE OXIDIZED BITUMEN R95/25 by Competitive price. We offers High Quality and Purity IRANIAN OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 (OXIDATION BITUMEN, BLOWN BITUMEN) made according to ASTM STANDARD in PETRO TAR Company refinery.
Listed in the above charts are the ASTM STANDARD for PETRO TAR Company’s produced OXDIZED BIUMEN 110/30 (HOT MIX ASPHALT 95/25, BONDING BITUMEN 95/25, SOLID BITUMEN 95/25, ROOFING ASPHALT 95/25, WATERPROOFING ASPHALT 95/25).
All BITUMINOUS PRODUCTS in PETRO TAR Company FACTORY are tested on a daily basis by our in-house lab and are available below packing:
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 (OXIDISED ASPHALT) PACKING:
• Meltable Polyamide Bags (20 Kg) (25 Kg)
• Carton Box (20 Kg) (25 Kg) (40 Kg)
• Kraft Bags (20 Kg) (25 Kg) (40 Kg)
• Blocks (20 Kg) (25 Kg) (40 Kg)
• Drums (20 Kg) (25 Kg)
Other kind of packing and Size are welcome from clients.
Each Packing of OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 (OXIDIZED ASPHALT 95/25) provides complete detail about OXIDIZED BITMEN like TYPE, SPECIFICATION, Safety and use, ….
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 USAGE:
OXIDIZED BITUMEN or BLOWN GRADE BITUMEN has a wide variety of industrial applications:
• As a bonding BITUMEN for roofing sheet membranes.• As a hot applied waterproofing layer. • Carpet tile manufacture. • As a raw material for liquid BITUMEN coatings • For production of bituminous paints, mastic • For rust proof pipe coatings • Used for production of roofing • Sound dampening felts • Electric cable joint protection • Joint filling compound • Sealant compound • Used as under carriage sealant in the automobile industry • Used as an anti-slip layer compound in the piling industry • OXIDIZED BITUMEN high softening temperature quality them as the excellent sealant for prevention from bleeding in high temperature applications. And in many more in our day to day life…….
Benefits of Produced OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 by Petro Tar Company:
• Quality assured manufacture.
• Conforms to ASTM standards with regards to softening point and penetration.
• Competitive and fair price.
• Prompt and on time Delivery
• Third party Inspection (SGS, COTECNA, BUREOVERITAS, GEOCHEM, INTERTEK) by Customer request
• Weatherproof OXIDIZED BITUMEN packaging for flexibility of storage.
• Various Kind of BLOWN BITUMEN packing according to Customer’s Purpose. (Meltable Bag, Kraft Bag, Carton Box, Block, Keg, Drum)
• High Monthly Capacity for producing OXIDIZED BITUMEN.
• High Purity OXIDIZED BITUMEN (OXIDISED BITUMEN) without Using Gilsonite and any other impurities
• OXIDIZED BITUMEN packages wrapping can be melted in conventional boilers without the need for removal
• BLOWN ASPHALT Carton Boxes packing have non-stick insider layer that remove easily on BITUMEN
• Full Coverage and support
OXIDIZED BITUMEN BRAND: PETRO TAR CO.
CAS NUMBER: 64742-93-4
HS CODE: 27132000