SPECIFICATION OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/40
|Specific gravity@25/25 ˚C||1.05 approx||D-70|
|Softening point ˚C||80-90||D-36|
|Loss on heating (wt)%||0.5||D-6|
|Flash point ˚C||230 min||D-92|
|Solubility in CS2 (wt)%||99 min||D-4|
OXIDIZED BITUMEN (BLOWN ASPHALT) is produced by either continuous or Staggered Blowing Process. Heated Penetration Grade BITUMEN under controlled environment is BLOWN with air which controls the oil content in the BITUMEN while it OXIDIZED. The different grades for suited applications produced are designated by two numbers to indicate the mid-points of their softening point and penetration ranges.
Petro Tar Company is Manufacturer of OXIDIZED BITUMEN that produce, export, supply and sell all grades of OXIDIZED BITUMEN (HARD BITUMEN, OXIDISED BITUMEN) 99.5% Pure and without Gilsonite and just by air blowing, specially PURE OXIDIZED BITUMEN R85/40 by Competitive price. We offers High Quality and Purity IRANIAN OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/40 (HARD BITUMEN 85/40) made according to ASTM STANDARD in PETRO TAR Company refinery.
Listed in the above charts are the ASTM STANDARD for PETRO TAR Company’s produced OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/40 (HOT MIX ASPHALT 85/40, COLD BITUMEN 85/40, SOLID BITUMEN 85/40, ROOFING ASPHALT 85/40 WATERPROOFING BITUMEN 85/40).
All BITUMINOUS PRODUCTS in PETRO TAR Company FACTORY are tested on a daily basis by our in-house lab and are available below packing:
• Meltable Polyamide Bags (20 Kg) (25 Kg)
• Carton Box (20 Kg) (25 Kg) (40 Kg)
• Kraft Bags (20 Kg) (25 Kg) (40 Kg)
• Blocks (20 Kg) (25 Kg) (40 Kg)
• Drums/Keg (20 Kg) (25 Kg) (40 Kg)
Other kind of packing and Size are welcome from clients.
Packings of OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/40 (OXIDIZED ASPHALT 85/40) provides complete detail about OXIDIZED BITUMEN like TYPE, SPECIFICATION, Safety and use, …
OXIDISED BITUMEN or BLOWN GRADE BITUMEN has a wide variety of industrial applications:
• As a bonding BITUMEN for roofing sheet membranes.• As a hot applied waterproofing layer • Carpet tile manufacture • As a raw material for liquid BITUMEN coatings • For production of bituminous paints • mastic • rust proof for pipe coatings • Primers • Basement • roofing productions and felts • Bridge Joints • Sound dampening felts • Electric cable joint protection • Marine Mastic • Bitumen Coating • Construction • Joint filling compound • Sealant compound • Canals and Dams Lining • Used as under carriage sealant • Automobile industry • Sound deadening & insulation panels for automotive • Izogam • Tar Sheets • Coating compositions • Isolation • Insulation • Hydraulic Structure • Waterproofing Paints • Underpayment • Foundations • Used as an anti-slip layer compound • Anti-Slip Layer Compound for pilings • Sand Stabilization • lamination • Paving Seal Coating • Textile • Battery industry • Hot applied Bitumen Sealant • OXIDIZED BITUMEN high softening temperature quality them as the excellent sealant for prevention from bleeding in high temperature applications. And in many more in our day to day life…….
• High Purity Oxidized Bitumen (Oxidised Bitumen) without Using Gilsonite and any other impurities
• Excellent and permanent adhesive
• Low water absorption
• Chemically stable
• Impact resistant
• High Resistant to soil stress
• High Resistant to cold stress
• High electrical resistance
• Quality assured manufacture.
• Conforms to ASTM standards with regards to softening point and penetration.
• Competitive and fair price
• Prompt and on time Delivery
• Third party Inspection by Customer request
• Weatherproof OXIDIZED BITUMEN packaging for flexibility of storage.
• Various Kind of BLOWN BITUMEN packing according to Customer’s Purpose. (Meltable Bag, Kraft Bag, Carton Box, Block, Keg, Drum)
• High Monthly Capacity for producing OXIDIZED BITUMEN.
• OXIDIZED BITUMEN meltable polyamide bag packages wrapping can be melted in conventional boilers without the need for removal
• BLOWN ASPHALT Carton Boxes packing have non-stick insider layer that remove easily on Bitumen
• Full Coverage and support
CAS NUMBER: 64742-93-4
HS CODE: 27132000